Continuing education programmes in the field of Risk & Security
Risk management used to be focused on recognising damage potential as early as possible and minimising it. Modern risk management based on ISO 31000:2009 adheres to another approach, however. It is focused primarily on the goals of a company or organisation, e.g. the strategic and operational goals as well as compliance and performance targets. The primary task is to protect the implementation of these goals and promote their achievement. Risk management is thus an effective combination of risk and opportunity management.
Our MAS, DAS and CAS continuing education programmes in the field of Integrated Risk Management provide you with various opportunities to become acquainted with this new risk-management approach in both theory and practice.
- MAS Integrated Risk Management (in German)
- DAS Integrated Risk Management (in German)
- CAS Integriertes Risikomanagement (in German)
- CAS Notfall- und Krisenmanagement (in German)
- CAS Risikoanalytik und Risiko-Assessment (in German)
- CAS Risiko- und Krisenkommunikation (in German)
- CAS Risikomanagement und Recht (in German)