ZHAW School of Engineering
Forschungsschwerpunkt Information Engineering
Obere Kirchgasse 2 / Steinberggasse 12/14
Expertise and research interests
Software Systems, Distributed Algorithms, Security
Master in Computer Science (Specialized in Software Systems) in EPFL, Lausanne
Bachelor in Computer Science, University Politehnica of Bucharest.
- EU Horizon 2020: INODE - Intelligent Open Data Exploration / Team member / Project ongoing
- NQuest - Natural Language Query Exploration System / Team member / Project ongoing
- SNF NRP 75 "Big Data": Bio-SODA: Enabling Complex, Semantic Queries to Bioinformatics Databases through Intuitive Searching over Data / Team member / Project ongoing
- Decision Support System For Predictive Maintenance of Laser Cutting Machines / Team member / Project completed
- SAVE - Smart Alarms & Verified Events / Team member / Project completed
Database: The Journal of Biological Databases and Curation.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-18771
Anisimova, Maria, ed.,
Evolutionary genomics : statistical and computational methods.
Methods in Molecular Biology ; 1910.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-3138
Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Extending Database Technology.
EDBT 2018, Vienna, Austria, 26-29 March 2018.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-3487
"Cyclone: Unified Stream and Batch Processing.", Matus Harvan, Thomas Locher and Ana Claudia Sima, 45th International Conference on Parallel Processing Workshops (ICPPW), IEEE, 2016.
"Optimizing Parallel CFD Simulations of 2D Compressible Flows.", Ana Claudia Sima and Emil Slusanschi, 14th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing (SYNASC), IEEE, 2012.