Position at the ZHAW
Expertise and research interests
Computational aeodynamics and gasdynamics (RANS, LES)
Direct numerical simulation (DNS) of compressible flow, schock wave and boundary layer interaction, unsteady wave processes
Jet propulsion and turbomachinery, engine performance calculation, engine design
Flight mechanics and flight simulation
Flight test data analysis
2009 - 2012 B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Universität Wuppertal
2012 - 2015 M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, RWTH Aachen
From 2019 Doctoral candidate at the Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Membership of networks
- Concept and Feasibility Study of a Power Reserve Calculator for General Aviation / Project co-leader / Project ongoing
- Safety Analysis for the Structural Integrity of Ageing Airplanes / Deputy project leader / Project completed
- TwingTec- Airfoil Optimization / Team member / Project completed
- Historic Ageing Airplane / Deputy project leader / Project completed
- Structural Integrity for Ageing Airplanes using Damage Toleramce Analysis / Team member / Project completed
Liu, Xinying; Ferrari, Flavio; Manfriani, Leonardo,
ICAS 2018 : congress proceedings, belo horizonte, brazil, september 09-14, 2018.
31st Congress of the International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences, Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 9-14 September 2018.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-3345
Guillaume, Michel; Vannelli, Marina; Liu, Xinying,
International Congress on Fracture (ICF), Rhodes, Greece, 18-23 June 2017.