Branka Hadji Misheva
- Towards Explainable Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Credit Risk Management / Project leader / Project ongoing
- Decentralized financing of Fairtrade producers using a blockchain-based solution / Team member / Project ongoing
- Advanced/AI-supported Rating Models for P2P systems / Project leader / Project ongoing
- Hybrid Approach for Robust Identification and Measurement of Investors Driving Corporate Sustainability and Innovation. Design of Policy Tools for Evaluating the Impact of Specific Investors and Assessing the Quality of Companies’ Investor Bases. / Team member / Project ongoing
- Currency hedging for SMEs and pension funds / Team member / Project ongoing
- Digitalisation non-bankable assets (specifically: art) / Team member / Project completed
- Deep Learning & Neuronal Networks: Selbstständige KI-Agenten zur Entwicklung von neuartigen Handelsstrategien im Asset Management auf Basis von Self-Play / Team member / Project completed
- 4th Conference Finance and Industry 2019 / Team member / Project completed
- European Workshops in Finance / Team member / Project completed
- FIN-TECH – Financial Supervision and Technology Compliance Training Programme / Project leader / Project completed
- Big Data Analytics Research / Project leader / Project completed
- Mathematics and Fintech: The next revolution in the digital transformation of the finance industry / Team member / Project completed
Chen, Ying; Giudici, Paolo; Hadji Misheva, Branka; Trimborn, Simon,
Available from : https://doi.org/10.3390/risks8010004
Giudici, Paolo; Hadji Misheva, Branka; Spelta, Alessandro,
Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence.
Available from : https://doi.org/10.3389/frai.2019.00003
Hadji Misheva, B. Giudici, P. and Pediroda, V. (2018) Network-Based Models to Improve Credit Scoring Accuracy
Giudici, P. and Hadji-Misheva, B. 2017. P2P Lending Scoring Models: Do they Predict Default? Journal of Digital Banking.
Bucevska, V. and Hadji-Misheva, B. 2015. Determinants of Profitability in Banking Industry: Empirical Evidence from Selected Balkan Countries. Eastern European Economics Journal.