Dr. Martina Bozzola
Membership of networks
- Editorial Board - the Italian Economic Journal (ItEJ)
- Editorial Board - Agribusiness: an International Journal
- ValPar.CH – Values of the ecological infrastructure in Swiss parks / Deputy project leaderTeam member / Project ongoing
- Ecological Engineering Living Lab / Team member / Project ongoing
- Virtual Summer School - tackling climate change through global learning / Team member / Project ongoing
- EXTRA - Extreme weather events in agriculture / Team member / Project completed
Koppenberg, Maximilian; Bozzola, Martina; Dalhaus, Tobias; Hirsch, Stefan,
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/agr.21684
Möhring, Niklas; Bozzola, Martina; Hirsch, Stefan; Finger, Robert,
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/agec.12563
Bozzola, Martina; Finger, Robert,
European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1093/erae/jbaa021
Bozzola, Martina; Smale, Melinda,
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2020.105065
Iyer, P., M. Bozzola, S. Hirsch, M. Meraner, R. Finger. 2019. “Measuring Farmer Risk Preferences in Europe: A Systematic Review” Journal of Agricultural Economics Forthcoming.
Bozzola, M., E. Massetti, R. Mendelsohn and F. Capitanio. 2018. “A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture.” European Review of Agricultural Economics 45 (1): 57-79.
Bozzola, M., M. Smale and S. Di Falco. 2018. “Maize Intensification among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya: Understanding the Impacts of Climate”. Book Chapter in: "Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change in Africa: Food Security in a Changing Environment." RFF Press/Routledge, London and New York.
Hanley, N., O. Sheremetd, M. Bozzola and D. MacMillan. 2017. “The Allure of the Illegal: a choice modelling approach to understanding rhino horn consumption in Vietnam” Conservation Letters 11(3): 1-8.
Bozzola, M. and C. Ravetti. 2017. “Gli impatti dei cambiamenti climatici sul valore dei terreni agricoli in Italia: modelli Ricardiani a confronto” AgriregioniEuropa 49
Bozzola, M. and T. Swanson. 2014. “Policy implications of climate variability on agriculture: Water management in the Po river basin, Italy.” Environmental Science & Policy 43: 26–38.
Di Falco S., Adinolfi F., Bozzola M., Capitanio F. 2014. “Crop Insurance as a Strategy to Adapt to Climate Change.” Journal of Agricultural Economics 65 (2): 485–504.