Save the Date for the "Future of Luxury"
The “Future of Luxury” is a series of conferences, that deals with the most relevant and current aspects of contemporary luxury management in a condensed, research-based, but always practically oriented manner. The conferences are tailored to the needs of managers of small, medium-sized, but also larger luxury companies in the top segment of their industries in Switzerland and abroad.
Professionals and academics - all luxury experts with a proven track record in their field - will address various aspects of a given topic and share their related insights and experience with conference participants. In addition to enabling the transfer of knowledge, the conferences are a great opportunity to network with experts and luxury professionals across industries.
Upcoming One-Day Conference
The "New" Luxury Customer from the Middle East
Friday 9 November 2018
9.00 am - 4.30 pm @ Baur au Lac, Zurich
Anticipating and Adapting to Emerging Customer Needs
Switzerland is one of the leading players in the international luxury business – from watches and jewelry to fine food and hospitality. Many Swiss companies positioned in the top market segment offer their exclusive products and services to a discerning international clientele – either in Switzerland or other parts of the world. Customer groups can include consumers, tourists, and health care clients.
Why this is the right conference for you
- Learn more about the “new” luxury customer, consumer, patient, client or tourist from the Middle East
- Gain well-founded and practice-oriented insights from academic experts and experienced professionals
- Learn about best practice examples from entrepreneurs and experts
- Share and discuss relevant luxury management topics
- Network with experts and luxury professionals across industries