Register now for «Life in Numbers 3»
The conference will build bridges between academia and industry to demonstrate the potential benefits of research partnerships.
The synergy of life and computational sciences enables the development of radically new approaches for tackling problems in health care and society. Fields like personalized medicine, computational genomics, clean biotech, computational chemistry, environmental sciences and process optimization are driven by these technologies of tomorrow.
Please join us for «Life in Numbers 3» - register now
The conference will be held on 31 August 2017 at the ZHAW in Wädenswil.
We showcase innovative research in the field of computational life science performed with industry, from large companies to start-ups. This platform will be especially interesting for companies to sense new trends in this rapidly evolving field.
The conference topics encompass
- Predictive systems for health management
- Computational genomics for health & agriculture
- Modelling of pathogen dynamics
- Machine learning for predictive health systems
- Multi-physics simulation for life science
- Computational biotechnology
- Predictive maintenance
- Trends of computational life science
- Funding options for applied computational life science research