TEDD Annual Meeting & Biointerfaces International 2022
This year Empa and TEDD are joining forces to offer a program with a special focus on microphysiological systems, de novo tissues and organoids. We cordially invite you to join us for the Biointerfaces International Conference (BIC) 2022 in September at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
The next-generation cell cultures are designed to replicate the physiological complexity of human tissues and organs. “Organ-on-a-chip” technologies combine different human tissues representing organs under physiological conditions such as flow, mechanical or electrical stimuli.
These advanced in vitro systems help understanding human physiology and will pave the way for research and development of novel pharmaceuticals or biomedical materials and devices and at the same time surpass the limited predictivity of animal models. This will lead in the long term to a reduction of animal use in research fulfilling a sociopolitical need.
Hear about exciting science and technologies across different fields and disciplines in the Biointerfaces community, from Swiss and international research teams in academia, hospitals and industry.
Meet old friends and to make new ones. Share ideas and initiate scientific and industrial collaborations.
12 September 2022 - a Pre-Conference Seminar, particularly for young scientists, PhDs and PostDocs.
13 - 15 September 2022 - the Biointerfaces International Conference Zurich
14 September - TEDD Annual Meeting
We offer the opportunity to learn about scientific approaches, new technologies and to meet representatives and specialists from different companies and institutions, in person.
It is our great pleasure to welcome you - see you in September!
- Catarina Brito, University Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica António Xavier, PT
- Andrés J. Garcia, Georgia Institute of Technology, US
- Susan Gibbs, Amsterdam University Medical Center, NL
- Thomas Hartung, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, US
- Cornelia Kasper, Boku, AUT
- Stéphanie Boder-Pasche, CSEM SA, CH
- Adrian Roth, Roche Innovation Center, CH
- Francesca Santoro, University of Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, IT
- Tatiana Segura, Duke University, US
- Martina Stenzel, University of New South Wales, AU
- Mark Tibbitt, ETH Zürich, CH
- Claire Wilhelm, University of Paris, F
- Marcy Zenobi-Wong, ETH Zurich, CH
CALL FOR EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
We want to invite TEDD Partner and Collaborators to be exhibitors and/or Sponsors during combined Biointerfaces International 2022 & TEDD Annual Meeting 2022 on 13 - 15 September 2022.
TEDD Partners receive 30% discount on exhibition fee CHF 1500 instead CHF 2300. The exhibition is over 3 days.
For more information about the exhibition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com.
Von: 13. September 2022
Bis: 15. September 2022
ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Prof. Katharina Maniura, Dr Markus Rimann, Dr Katarzyna Kopanska