Research Assistant in Accessible Online Learning Materials 60 - 100%
In our new 4-year project "Open Educational Resources and Barrier-free Teaching", you will contribute to its success with a variety of tasks e.g. designing and organizing workshops, content creation, communication and evaluation.
School: School of Engineering
Starting date: May 2021 or by agreement
Supporting project manager in project coordination and in different work packages, e.g.
- Design and organization of workshops
- Creation of digital content (videos, PPTs)
- Communication with stakeholders
- Planning, coordination and evaluation of useability tests
- Creating communication and marketing concepts
- You hold a Master's degree with specialization in education, digital media, accessibility, digital technologies, or equivalent
- You have strong social and organizational skills and an interest in the topic of Higher Education and Accessi-bility for persons with disabilities
- You have excellent communication skills, and are proficient in English and German
- You are interested in scientific work. This includes proposing novel ideas, doing scientific analyses and eval-uations, writing reports, and presenting your results
- You enjoy working as part of a team
- You are comfortable working alongside coworkers with disabilities
- Knowhow in accessibility and willingness to learn about this topic
Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW is one of Switzerland's largest multidisciplinary universities of applied sciences, with over 13,000 students and 3,000 faculty and staff.
As one of the leading Engineering Faculties in Switzerland, the ZHAW School of Engineering emphasises topics which will be relevant in the future. Our 13 institutes and centres guarantee superior-quality education, research and development with focus on the areas of energy, mobility, information and health.
For the Institute of Applied Information Technology (InIT) of the ZHAW School of Engineering in Winterthur, we are looking for a highly motivated candidate that will join the Human Information Interaction research group.
Our institute is distinguished by its committed team, a pleasant working atmosphere, and an exciting and innovative specialization area. Your workplace is located in the centre of the city of Winterthur, and as part of a team of about 10 colleagues, will offer you a diverse and lively work environment.
Wir bieten hochschulgerechte Arbeits- und Anstellungsbedingungen und fördern aktiv die Personalentwicklung unserer Mitarbeitenden und Führungspersonen. Eine detaillierte Beschreibung der Vorteile finden Sie auf der Seite «Arbeiten an der ZHAW». Hier die wichtigsten Eckpunkte: