Ökonomische Prioritäten in der Nachkriegs-Ukraine
Auf einen Blick
- Projektleiter/in : Prof. Dr. Christopher Hartwell
- Co-Projektleiter/in : Prof. Dr. Dmytro Boyarchuk , Prof. Dr. Natalia Leshchenko
- Projektstatus : abgeschlossen
- Drittmittelgeber : Öffentliche Hand (ohne Bund) (Kanton Zürich / Digitalisierungsinitiative DIZH / Rapid-Action-Call)
- Kontaktperson : Christopher Hartwell
The purpose of this proposed project is to help enable these reforms from the minute that peace is achieved. Working with the Ukrainian Government and key policymakers and scholars from the region, this proposed project will provide a blueprint for rapid reforms during the era of reconstruction. In particular, we envision the creation of a short, targeted white paper with the input of several luminaries to hand over to the Office of the President of Ukraine, listing priorities and implementation strategies to win the peace. Preliminary discussions have focused on the areas of judicial reform, tax policy rationalization, completing the land market, continued decentralization, and regulatory streamlining as the key areas facing Ukrainian businesses and society after the war.