How do different residential consumer groups react towards tariff and uncon-ventional non-tariff incentives to reduce their electricity consumption?
Auf einen Blick
- Projektleiter/in : Dr. Corinne Moser
- Projektteam : Prof. Dr. Claudio Cometta, Vivian Frick, Prof. Dr. Bettina Furrer, Christian Hertach
- Projektstatus : abgeschlossen
- Drittmittelgeber : Bund (BFE EWG)
- Projektpartner : BFE Forschungsprogramm Energie-Wirtschaft-Gesellschaft (EWG)
- Kontaktperson : Corinne Moser
Tariff incentives are seen as an effective tool of energy utilities to promote energy efficiency in house-holds. However, consumer responses may vary between types of incentives and depend upon point in time of delivery. It is thus the aim of this study to experimentally examine how tariff and unconventional non-tariff incentives can be used to motivate different consumer groups to engage in energy efficiency.
Link to final report: www.bfe.admin.ch/forschungewg/02544/02805/index.html