2nd International Workshop DynPower
September 17th, 2018
Welcome to the 2nd International Workshop DynPOWER Dynamic Stability Challenges of the Future Power Grids
The impact and penetration of fluctuating renewable energy sources (RES) are drastically increasing, driven by the falling costs and the proactive expansion in emerging economies and will be continuing in future as part of a sustainable society.
Organized by SCCER‐FURIES, CloudGrid and SNSF, the international workshop is a free event that brings together a panel of experts from industry and academia all over Europe to debate and present what they are doing to overcome the future energy challenges from a dynamic stability perspective. The contributions will address challenges in monitoring, protection and control of the future power grid.
For free registration, please visit our Dyn Power Registration Webpage
- Prof. Mihaela Albu Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
- Prof. Srdjan Skok University North, Croatia
- Prof. Jose Rueda Torres Delf University of Technology, Netherlands
- Dr. Robert Eriksson Swedish National Grid, Sweden
- Dr. Emil Hillberg The Swedish Research Institute, Sweden
- Prof. Dr. Kjetil Uhlen Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Dr. Janne Seppänen ABB, Switzerland
- Dr. Turhan Demiray Research Center for Energy Networks, FEN‐ETHZ, Switzerland
- Dr. Jean Dobrowolski Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Dr. Rafael Segundo Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland