Multiphysics Software NM-SESES
NM-SESES is an software-solution for modeling multiphysics systems based on the finite element (FE) method consisting of an interactive graphical Front End program and a numerical batch oriented Kernel program both for 2D and 3D geometries. The software-tool is developed at ICP in collaboration with the spin-off company Numerical Modelling GmbH. We support our partners from the industry in the development of novel products by offering support for NM-SESES as well as joint research projects in the area of multiphysics modeling and numerical methods.
- Multiphysics solver covering almost all 2D/3D PDEs of classical physics with generic user defined coupling terms and an immense range of applications.
- User-friendly graphical interface for a step-by-step problem definition and visualization of numerical results.
- Powerful functional input-language for specification of parametrized geometries, physical models and numerical solution methods.
- Adaptive mesh generation and state-of-the-art numerical algorithms.
- Flexible postprocessing capabilities to export numerical results of any kind.
- A lot of teaching material available with examples showing how to use NM-SESES to solve real engineering problems.
- Runs on Windows and Linux.
The NM-SESES software is freely available. Support is provided by the ICP spin-off company and official distributor Numerical Modelling GmbH.
Latest Stable Seses Develop Version
Search Model Database
To search for Seses input files from the tutorial library please follow this link: http://trinidad.zhaw.ch/seses.